The LK500Ri recumbent will set a new standard for light commercially rated equipment. It incorporates innovative features from our previous award winning models, packed into a commercial grade design. With commercial quality and Bluetooth enabled i.Concept technology, the LK500Ri is perfect in any environment. The i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth. It has an easy walk-through design for safe entry and exit. Comfortable reclining seat back provides a custom fit for all users and convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments without losing focus on your workout.
Commercial environments take their toll on fitness equipment and BH is up to the challenge. The LK Series offers 8 models with sleek styling, robust design, superb biomechanics, and affordable pricing. The BH Fitness LK Series is a complete line of high-value cardio and vibration products that will enable your facility to look great and offer the latest user-friendly equipment.
- i.Concept iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch Compatible Display Console
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Number of Programs 26
- Walk through Entry Design
- Plug-in AC Adapter Required (Included)
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- Resistance Levels 24
- Fingertip Resistance Controls
- Reclining Seat Back
- Oversized Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Max User Weight (lb) 300
- Unit Assembled (Net) Weight lb. 119
- Unit packaged (Gross) Weight lb. 141
- Unit Length (in.) 64.17
- Unit Width (in.) 25.6
- Unit Height (in.) 45.6
As Easy as 1-2-3
- Download a free compatible App for your Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising
1 ON YOUR APPLE® / ANDROID® DEVICE, SEARCH THE APPLE APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR THE KEYWORD: "BH FITNESS".
2 CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL OF THE EQUIPMENT:
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth (make sure it is on)
- Match the device to the Bluetooth ID Code found on the sticker mounted on the console of the machine.
- Once connected you will see "BT" or 2 Parallel horizontal lines appear on the cardio product display.
3 CONNECT THE APP TO THE BH PRODUCT
- Open the desired App on your device.
- Connect the App via Bluetooth by following the on-screen instruction for each specific App.
4 COMPLETELY CLOSE THE APP AND DISCONNECT
- Completely close the app on your device.
- Then, disconnect from all Bluetooth and equipment by going to your System Preferences – Go to Bluetooth – Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Turn it back on to reconnect to the same or another device. This step must be completed after every workout, to ensure others can connect to the equipment.
Light Commercial Warranty
- Frame Lifetime
- Parts 2 years
- Labour 1 year
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 10 years
- Labour 2 years