Creating a new light commercial grade upright that has the durability customers demand and the styling they desire is no easy task, but BH has developed what is destined to become another award winner with the new LK500Ui upright bike. The i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth. The pop-pin up/down adjustment allows for a custom fit for all users and the large cushioned gel seat provides the comfort required to go the extra mile. The Triathlon style handlebars with elbow rests and fingertip controls allow for comfort and easy changes within the workout.
- i.Concept iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch Compatible Display Console
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Number of Programs 26
- Small Footprint Design
- Plug-in AC Adapter Required (Included)
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- Resistance Levels 24
- Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Up/Down Seat Adjustment
- Oversized Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Max User Weight (lb) 350
- Unit Assembled (Net) Weight lb. 99.2
- Unit packaged (Gross) Weight lb. 121.2
- Unit Length (in.) 41.1
- Unit Width (in.) 22
- Unit Height (in.) 59.8
Light Commercial Warranty
- Frame Lifetime
- Parts 5 years
- Labour 2 years
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 10 years
- Labour 2 years
As Easy as 1-2-3
- Download a free compatible App for your Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising
1 ON YOUR APPLE® / ANDROID® DEVICE, SEARCH THE APPLE APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR THE KEYWORD: "BH FITNESS".
2 CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL OF THE EQUIPMENT:
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth (make sure it is on)
- Match the device to the Bluetooth ID Code found on the sticker mounted on the console of the machine.
- Once connected you will see “BT” or 2 Parallel horizontal lines appear on the cardio product display.
3 CONNECT THE APP TO THE BH PRODUCT
- Open the desired App on your device.
- Connect the App via Bluetooth by following the on-screen instruction for each specific App.
4 COMPLETELY CLOSE THE APP AND DISCONNECT
- Completely close the app on your device.
- Then, disconnect from all Bluetooth and equipment by going to your System Preferences – Go to Bluetooth – Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Turn it back on to reconnect to the same or another device. This step must be completed after every workout, to ensure others can connect to the equipment.