The S1TiB comes standard with the Bluetooth enabled i.Concept (DualKit i.Concept Technology Compatible) technology which allows you to seamlessly connect your Apple® or Android® device via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite Apps while exercising; read a book, update your status, or check your email. i.Concept is health and fitness, integrated. It comes with a whisper quiet 2.75 HP DC drive motor that provides unparalleled durability and reliability, Active-Flex suspension technology allows for a shock absorbing landing with firm push off for comfort and efficiency and a extra large 20” x 55” running surface enables a safe and comfortable workout.
- 8” Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Bluetooth Enabled DualKit i.Concept
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Personal Cooling Fan
- MP3 Port and Speakers
- 15 Built-in Programs plus i.Concept
- Quick Speed and Incline Keys
- 20” x 55” Running Surface
- 0-12.4 MPH
- 0-12% Incline with 15 Levels
- 2.75 HP Motor
- Active-Flex II Suspension
- Removable Safety Key
- Water Bottle Holders
- Max User 325 lbs.
- Weight 221 lbs.
- Step Up Height 7.5”
- Assembled Dimensions: L 76" W 37.5" H 56"
- Box Dimensions: L 75.2" W 38.6" H 16.5"
Parts: 3 years
Labour: 1 year
As Easy as 1-2-3
- Download a free compatible App for your Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising
1 ON YOUR APPLE® / ANDROID® DEVICE, SEARCH THE APPLE APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR THE KEYWORD: "BH FITNESS".
2 CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL OF THE EQUIPMENT:
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth (make sure it is on)
- Match the device to the Bluetooth ID Code found on the sticker mounted on the console of the machine.
- Once connected you will see “BT” or 2 Parallel horizontal lines appear on the cardio product display.
3 CONNECT THE APP TO THE BH PRODUCT
- Open the desired App on your device.
- Connect the App via Bluetooth by following the on-screen instruction for each specific App.
4 COMPLETELY CLOSE THE APP AND DISCONNECT
- Completely close the app on your device.
- Then, disconnect from all Bluetooth and equipment by going to your System Preferences – Go to Bluetooth – Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Turn it back on to reconnect to the same or another device. This step must be completed after every workout, to ensure others can connect to the equipment.