Reach your upper limits with the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise.
Owning the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise is like having multiple workout stations in a single, lightweight piece of equipment. Ideal for cramped quarters because of its small footprint and lightweight, the BFVK10 puts you in complete control of sculpting your abs, chest, back and arms.
The freestanding VKR challenges you to use your own bodyweight to efficiently power your way through gut-slimming routines and muscle-defining exercises. Whether you're focused on tightening your abs and obliques or concentrating on a chiseled look accomplished through pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups and dips, there's nothing like shaping and toning your physique in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
The BFVK10 is designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain on your lower back. Comfortable pads and sturdy, welded steel construction create a solid platform for you to lose inches and achieve a ripped fit look. Trust your gut instincts and get serious about your routine with the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise!
The BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise stands ready to help you tighten your abs and define your upper body muscles. This single-station, multi-function workhorse is intelligently designed to combine ab-blasting vertical knee raise and oblique routines with muscle defining dip, push-up and chin stations.
Built to last and designed to perform, the BFVK10 offers a lightweight solution to a heavyweight series of upper body exercises. Features include:
- Sturdy steel frame delivers a solid performance day after day.
- Thick, comfortable back pads and arm supports are designed to reduce fatigue and discomfort.
- Dip station handles offer a thick, comfortable grip.
- Lightweight design allows you to easily move the machine from an out-of-the-way corner to the middle of the room.
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 3 years on the Frame
- 1 year on ALL parts.
- 1 year on motor (if applicable)
- 3 months on electronics (if applicable)
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
During the warranty period POWERLINE will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at Best Fitness's option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product Best Fitness may replace defective parts or, at the option of Best Fitness , serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Best Fitness . Best Fitness reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.