A tight, strong midsection is at the core of everything you do, and core training should be considered a vital part of any workout regimen. Not only can you add strength and muscle tone to your entire abdominal section, you can efficiently chisel a flatter stomach and slimmer waistline by committing to a regular abdominal workout.
This is important because your core is where all your body's movements originate. Your abdominal muscles support and protect your internal organs and aid in breathing, especially when you exhale. The abs also team up with your back muscles to control trunk motions like twisting and bending.
With the Best Fitness AB10 Ab Board, six pack abs are within your reach! The Best Fitness BFAB10 Ab Board is designed to tighten up your midsection, strengthen your back and improve your core stability. If you want to look and feel your best, start at your core!
Comfortable and effective, Body Solid's BF AB10's three starting incline positions (15, 20 or 25 degrees) enable you to take your workout and turn it up a degree. Best of all, the BFAB10 is fully assembled right out of the box.
- Width: 18"
- Length: 42"
- Height: 23"
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 3 years on the Frame
- 1 year on ALL parts.
- 1 year on motor (if applicable)
- 3 months on electronics (if applicable)
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.