Life Fitness FS4 Elliptical Cross Trainer
SMALL FOOTPRINT, BIG IMPRESSION
The FS4 combines a small footprint with premium aesthetics and expert craftsmanship to create a cross-trainer that fits in any home.
The FS4 combines a compact footprint and furnitureinspired design to create a cross-trainer that compliments any home. Its F-I-T System™ enables three functional exercise modes, integrates premium aesthetics and tailors the workout experience to your body.
Innovative 3-in-1 design means the FS4 is more than a cross-trainer. Attachment points allow for the use of resistance bands, and platforms on each side allow for upper-body workouts.
A small footprint and two premium finishes, Titanium and Dark Walnut, allow the FS4 to complement nearly any home or decor.
TAILORED TO YOU
Side-Drive™ system utilizes the ellipse pattern from our 6th generation health club cross-trainer to ensure a smooth, natural feeling path of motion. Extended RangePedal™ design and QuickGrip™ ergonomic handles personalize the comfort to your body type.
FITS YOUR TECHNOLOGY
Premium touch screen console interacts with popular fitness apps and wearables via Bluetooth and NFC connection. Wireless connection allows for software updates and new workout uploads, which keeps workouts fresh and inviting.
- Side-Drive™ System with Split Link Design: Allows for a reduced footprint while providing a smooth and natural feeling stride.
- Fixed Stride length of 22" (56 cm)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate sensors on moving QuickGrip handles,
- telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless strap included, Bluetooth chest strap optional)
- QuickGrip™ Handles: Upper body moving arms with multigrip moving handles, stationary front bar
- RangePedal™ Design: Extended pedals measure 21" x 6" (53 cm x 15 cm) for
- improved comfort for multiple sizes of exerciser
- Reversed Rollers: Rollers are protected by the pedals and reduce wear and noise levels
- Side Platforms: Dedicated foot placement for upper-body-only workouts
- Resistance Band Attachment Points: Located at the front and rear for totalbody
- strength workouts
- Premium Finishes: Titanium or Dark Walnut
- Past history workout data (wireless connection required)
- Wireless connection
- App compatibility through the LFconnect app (download from iTunes® App Store or Google Play™)
- LFconnect Protect proactive monitoring*
- Smart device entertainment rack
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Bluetooth® proximity, NFC
- Charging through USB port
- Resistance levels 20
- Maximum user weight 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Step-up height 10.5”
- Unit static length 50.5”
- Unit dynamic length 71”
- Unit width 32”
- Unit height 64.5”
- Unit weight 350 lbs
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (all major voltage configurations)
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, TUV, UL - Standard
- 7" LCD color touch screen
- Number of workouts 10
- LFA custom workout uploads*
- Workout Feedback: Level, Time, Speed (mph, km/h, rpm), Pace, Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Calories, METs
- Lifetime on frame;
- 5-year on electrical and mechanical parts;
- 1-year on labour
- 3-year on electrical and mechanical parts (3V batteries excluded)
- 1-year on labour