BH S1Xi Elliptical
The S1Xi with its 20” stride length, large foot pedals and thick padded ergonomic handles, make this the ideal elliptical for your most intense workouts. The i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth and the front drive is smooth, quiet and strong.
Our award winning line of residential products offers the latest technologies and features at value prices. Often costing far less than competitive models, the Signature Series is a great fit for your home. The Signature Series is a complete line of products including Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Indoor Cycles and Rowers.
- Form Factor Magnetic Resistance System
- i.Concept iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch Compatible Display Console
- Stride Length 20 in.
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Number of Programs 26
- Plug-in AC Adapter Required (Included)
- Resistance Levels 24
- Oversized Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Max User Weight (lb) 330
- Unit Assembled Weight 166.4 lbs
- Unit packaged Weight 144.4 lbs
- Unit Length (in.) 69 in.
- Unit Width (in.) 25.5 in.
- Unit Height (in.) 70.25 in.
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 3 years
- Labour 1 year
As Easy as 1-2-3
- Download a free compatible App for your Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising
1 ON YOUR APPLE® / ANDROID® DEVICE, SEARCH THE APPLE APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR THE KEYWORD: "BH FITNESS".
2 CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL OF THE EQUIPMENT:
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth (make sure it is on)
- Match the device to the Bluetooth ID Code found on the sticker mounted on the console of the machine.
- Once connected you will see “BT” or 2 Parallel horizontal lines appear on the cardio product display.
3 CONNECT THE APP TO THE BH PRODUCT
- Open the desired App on your device.
- Connect the App via Bluetooth by following the on-screen instruction for each specific App.
4 COMPLETELY CLOSE THE APP AND DISCONNECT
- Completely close the app on your device.
- Then, disconnect from all Bluetooth and equipment by going to your System Preferences – Go to Bluetooth – Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Turn it back on to reconnect to the same or another device. This step must be completed after every workout, to ensure others can connect to the equipment.