BH S3Ti Folding Treadmill
The S3Ti comes standard with the Bluetooth enabled i.Concept technology which allows you to seamlessly connect your Apple® or Android® device via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite Apps while exercising; read a book, update your status, or check your email. i.Concept is health and fitness, integrated. It comes with a Whisper quiet 3.0 HP drive motor that provides unparalleled durability and reliability, Active-Flex II suspension technology allows for a shock absorbing landing with firm push off for comfort and efficiency and a Large 22”x55” running surface enables a safe and comfortable workout.
Our award winning line of residential products offers the latest technologies and features at value prices. Often costing far less than competitive models, the Signature Series is a great fit for your home. The Signature Series is a complete line of products including Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Indoor Cycles and Rowers.
- Form Factor FOLDING
- i.Concept iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch Compatible Display Console
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- LED Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Cooling Fan
- Number of Programs 15
- Running Surface (in.) 22" x 55"
- Speed (MPH) 0-11
- Incline 0-12%
- Motor 3.0 HP Motor
- Roller Size (in.) 2"
- Multi-Ply, Urethane Coated Belt
- Safe Drop System (folding models)
- Removable Safety Key
- Accessory Tray
- Water Bottle Holder
- Max User Weight (lb) 350
- Unit Assembled (Net) Weight lb. 236 lbs / 107 kg
- Unit packaged (Gross) Weight lb. 264 lbs / 120 kg
- Unit Length (in.) 78
- Unit Width (in.) 37
- Unit Height (in.) 57
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 5 years
- Labour 1 year
As Easy as 1-2-3
- Download a free compatible App for your Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising
1 ON YOUR APPLE® / ANDROID® DEVICE, SEARCH THE APPLE APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR THE KEYWORD: "BH FITNESS".
2 CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL OF THE EQUIPMENT:
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth (make sure it is on)
- Match the device to the Bluetooth ID Code found on the sticker mounted on the console of the machine.
- Once connected you will see “BT” or 2 Parallel horizontal lines appear on the cardio product display.
3 CONNECT THE APP TO THE BH PRODUCT
- Open the desired App on your device.
- Connect the App via Bluetooth by following the on-screen instruction for each specific App.
4 COMPLETELY CLOSE THE APP AND DISCONNECT
- Completely close the app on your device.
- Then, disconnect from all Bluetooth and equipment by going to your System Preferences – Go to Bluetooth – Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Turn it back on to reconnect to the same or another device. This step must be completed after every workout, to ensure others can connect to the equipment.