Featuring the Concept Health and Fitness integration which allows for countless entertainment and motivational options, the S5Ri is a full size, walk-through recumbent featuring the latest in creature comforts for enjoyable workouts.
Our award winning line of residential products offers the latest technologies and features at value prices. Often costing far less than competitive models, the Signature Series is a great fit for your home. The Signature Series is a complete line of products including Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Indoor Cycles and Rowers.
- i.Concept iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch Compatible Display Console
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Number of Programs 26
- Walk through Entry Design
- Plug-in AC Adapter Required (Included)
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- Resistance Levels 24
- Fingertip Resistance Controls
- Mesh Seat Back
- Fore/Aft Handlebar Adjustment
- Up/Down Handlebar Adjustment
- Rotating Handlebar Adjustment
- Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Reclining Seat Back
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Max User Weight (lb) 350
- Unit Assembled (Net) Weight lb. 146 lbs / 66 kg
- Unit packaged (Gross) Weight lb. 174 lbs / 79 kg
- Unit Length (in.) 66
- Unit Width (in.) 13
- Unit Height (in.) 30
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 10 years
- Labour 1 year
As Easy as 1-2-3
- Download a free compatible App for your Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising
1 ON YOUR APPLE® / ANDROID® DEVICE, SEARCH THE APPLE APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR THE KEYWORD: "BH FITNESS".
2 CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL OF THE EQUIPMENT:
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth (make sure it is on)
- Match the device to the Bluetooth ID Code found on the sticker mounted on the console of the machine.
- Once connected you will see “BT” or 2 Parallel horizontal lines appear on the cardio product display.
3 CONNECT THE APP TO THE BH PRODUCT
- Open the desired App on your device.
- Connect the App via Bluetooth by following the on-screen instruction for each specific App.
4 COMPLETELY CLOSE THE APP AND DISCONNECT
- Completely close the app on your device.
- Then, disconnect from all Bluetooth and equipment by going to your System Preferences – Go to Bluetooth – Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Turn it back on to reconnect to the same or another device. This step must be completed after every workout, to ensure others can connect to the equipment.