The S5Xi with its 20.5" stride length and ultra low step up height of only 7.75", make it the ideal elliptical for settings with space constraints or low ceilings. The i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth and the innovative upper front drive is smooth, silent and strong, adding to the durability while alleviating cumbersome guide rails and wheels, and ultimately reducing maintenance costs. Its minimal Q Factor provides the optimal biomechanics for less impact on the body during a workout.
Our award winning line of residential products offers the latest technologies and features at value prices. Often costing far less than competitive models, the Signature Series is a great fit for your home. The Signature Series is a complete line of products including Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Indoor Cycles and Rowers.
- Concept display compatible with Bluetooth enabled iOS and Android devices
- Upper front drive system - Innovative Upper Front Drive Design eliminates rollers for less noise, smoother action and better durability
- Natural Stride 20.5" stride length ensures a comfortable, low impact
- Low Step Up Height - The low step up height of 7.75" makes this elliptical ideal for settings with space constraints or low ceilings.
- Soft Step Pedals - PCS II Soft step Pedals reduce the impact for a more comfortable workout
- LCD display - Large 6.5" blue backlit LCD screen displays Speed, Distance, Time Calories, Resistance and Pulse.
- Form Factor Front Drive
- i.Concept iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch Compatible Display Console
- Stride Length 20.5
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Number of Programs 26
- Compact Design
- Plug-in AC Adapter Required (Included)
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- Resistance Levels 24
- Oversized Pedals
- PCS Soft Step Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Max User Weight (lb) 300
- Unit Assembled (Net) Weight lb. 220
- Unit packaged (Gross) Weight lb. 275
- Unit Length (in.) 60
- Unit Width (in.) 36
- Unit Height (in.) 60
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 10 years
- Labour 1 year
As Easy as 1-2-3
- Download a free compatible App for your Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising
1 ON YOUR APPLE® / ANDROID® DEVICE, SEARCH THE APPLE APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR THE KEYWORD: "BH FITNESS".
2 CONNECT YOUR DEVICE TO THE BLUETOOTH SIGNAL OF THE EQUIPMENT:
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth (make sure it is on)
- Match the device to the Bluetooth ID Code found on the sticker mounted on the console of the machine.
- Once connected you will see "BT" or 2 Parallel horizontal lines appear on the cardio product display.
3 CONNECT THE APP TO THE BH PRODUCT
- Open the desired App on your device.
- Connect the App via Bluetooth by following the on-screen instruction for each specific App.
4 COMPLETELY CLOSE THE APP AND DISCONNECT
- Completely close the app on your device.
- Then, disconnect from all Bluetooth and equipment by going to your System Preferences – Go to Bluetooth – Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Turn it back on to reconnect to the same or another device. This step must be completed after every workout, to ensure others can connect to the equipment.