Human Kinetics Complete Conditioning For Golf
From the tee to the greens, improve all aspects of your game with Complete Conditioning for Golf, a book and DVD package that presents the programs the pros use.
Golfers at all levels benefit from golf-specific training. This expert program begins with evaluation and moves through targeted strength, power, core, and flexibility exercises. Pete Draovitch, personal trainer and physical therapist to PGA star Greg Norman, and Ralph Simpson, former physical therapist and trainer on the PGA Tour fitness van, have teamed up to create a comprehensive program to help you in these areas:
- Generate explosive power for increased driving distances.
- Improve flexibility for a more fluid and precise swing.
- Build muscular endurance for greater shot control through the final hole.
- Maintain strength and flexibility from round to round and throughout the year.
- Prevent common injuries.
- Return to the course quickly with modified rehab exercises.
In addition, the 90-minute DVD takes you onto the course and into the gym to demonstrate the drills and exercises used by the pros.
Complete Conditioning for Golf is simply the best guide to preparing your body for success on the links.