- Four-way adjustable handlebars and seat stem, allowing for movement forward, backward, up and down, to fit any type of user
- Aluminum seat post and handle bar stem to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Clearly marked seat and stem position markers, allowing for easy placement of proper position.
- Secure clamp seat and stem knobs to ensure that the seat and handlebar do not move while in use
- 53 lb. balanced and polished chrome flywheel
- Double-sided pedals with SPD attachments
- Friction-based, smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure brake.
- Durable leather brake pads
- Polyurethane dipped handlebars for non-slip grip coating
- Dual, easy-access water bottle holders integrated into handlebar design
- Professional saddle, made for years of use
- Toe mounted stretch pad on rear stabilizer
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport
- Poly-V-Belt for whisper quiet performance and an exceptionally smooth ride
- Electro-plated bike frame prevents rust and corrosion
- Durable powder coated and textured paint, making it easy to clean and maintain
- Fully enclosed crank, belt, and main gear to protect internal components
Bike Type Spin bike Seat TypeDurable Leather Seat AdjustmentsTwo-way adjustable Resistance SystemFriction-based, smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure brake. Resistance Range - Flywheel Weight 53 lbs Handle Bar TypeNon-slip polyurethane dipped Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)51" x 23" x 49" Product Weight 140 lbs Max User Weight 300 lbs Electrical Requirements - FeaturesSmooth and quiet, Dual easy-access water bottle holders integrated into handlebar design, Electro-plated bike frame prevents rust and corrosion
DisplayOptional console for purchase: IC2.2 Cycle Display
Warranty - Parts 3 years Warranty - Labor 1 year