IronMaster Super Bench
One of the most popular adjustable weight training benches available, the Ironmaster Super Bench is super strong and super versatile - making it a key component of any home gym. The Super Bench fully adjusts to suit your workout needs: Flat - Incline - Decline - Upright. Fully adjustable, our weight bench has 11 lock out angles and can be used in a variety of workouts with the addition of different Ironmaster attachments. Add Ironmaster dumbbells or Olympic Bars for bench presses or entire strength training cages for the ultimate experience in home weight training.
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- 1000 lb rated, 11 & 12 gauge super strong steel frame. (600 lb rated for incline/upright positions.)
- Unique adjustment ring with foot lever adjust operates from both sides and locks up tight! Patented design US 6,994,661.
- Ultra stable strong platform in aII positions yet is easy to lift and move. Bench weighs 60 lbs without incline seat (shipping weight 74 lbs.)
- Powder coated frame with chrome components.
- 44" long x 18.75" wide x 20" high overall dimensions in the flat position (18.75" x 41" frame footprint).
- 44” x 10” x 3” thick commercial grade pad and stitched vinyl upholstery. Firm and comfortable.
- The 3 position incline seat easily plugs in from the side without any pins. It is tapered so it does not cut into the inside of your legs and you can move the seat up or down for optimum comfort. Seat height from the floor in the upright position is 16", 14" or 12". Backrest pad is 31" above the seat in the highest position.
- Incline seat follows backrest pad at any angle so it will always be perpendicular unlike other benches where the seat can have a shallow angle allowing the user to slide off.
- Accepts a growing list of optional attachments like the Crunch Situp, Dip Bar Handles, Chin Up Bar, Preacher Curl Bar, and Leg Curl and Extension Attachment.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men's Fitness®
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
IronMaster guarantees their benches, machines and attachments against structural or mechanical failure for 10 years from the date of purchase. Upholstery and cables are guaranteed for one year. Dumbells carry a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. It is our option to replace or repair any defective part. Customer pays freight on warranty work and parts that has past the 30 day trial period. Warranty is for personal in home use. Contact Ironmaster for warranty details on commercial or institutional appliccations.