Life FItness Club Series Treadmill
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM ONLY. CONTACT US FOR DELIVERY TIMES.
For some, the words "home" and "workout" don't naturally go together. If you desire a gym-like experience from the comfort and convenience of home, on a piece of machinery that rivals anything found in the world's finest health clubs, try the home version of our high-end commercial model. Once you're on one, it won't feel like home anymore.
Seamless iPod® compatibility
Polar® wireless heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included)
The patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
Built-in reading rack and oversized, dual accessory trays holds water bottle, cell phone, or remote.
Features the same controls found on our best-selling health club model. And the Go System™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, so you can get started with the push of a button.
Features the same display found on our best-selling health club model with iPod® Compatibility, including a message center that provides workout feedback and a workout profile display that shows workout progress.
- Min Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed 12 mph (19 kph)
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Ergobar Yes
- Flex Deck Shock Absorption Yes
- Walk, Jog, Run Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 83 in x 37 in x 63.5 in (211 cm x 94 cm x 162 cm)
- Weight 431 lb (196 kg)
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Length 60 in (153 cm)
- Running Surface Width 20 in (51 cm)
- Motor System 4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) with AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Power Requirements All major voltage configurations
- Frame: Lifetime
- Lifespring Shock Absorbers: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Electrical and Mechanical parts: 10 year
- Labour: 1 year