NATURAL FEEL The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITY Four resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGN The natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVE Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- Box Dimension: main box (1 of 2) 39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0"
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2) 87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14"
- Fluid Technology Resistance (Adjustable)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Optional heart rate receiver
- Product Size 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04"
- Product Weight (assembled) Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg)
- Seat to Floor Distance 11.5" (29 cm)
- Stored vertically height 83.85" (213 cm)
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels 4
- Store Vertically
- Power Requirements 2 AA Batteries
- Frame 5 years;
- Tank and Seals 3 years;
- Mechanical 2 years;
- Console 1 year;
- Labour 1 year