Polar A360 + Polar Smart Coaching = results
Polar A360 is the fitness tracker that does more. Together with Polar Smart Coaching you can assess your day-to-day fitness levels, plan your individual training, work out at the right intensity and receive instant feedback - designed for maximum enjoyment and motivation.
Start fresh every day
Track everything you need to know about your day, starting with monitoring your sleep quality and going on to your steps, distance, calories burned and any activity you do. You can check your daily activity goal and get practical guidance if you need a little extra help to reach it. The Polar A360 even vibrates to remind you to move if you’ve been inactive for too long. All the details about your activity and its health benefits can be found in Polar Flow.
Tech inside, style outside
The Polar A360 is a fitness tracker with an elegant, minimalist design that combines fashion and function to great effect. Get all the information you need on a sharp, high resolution full color touch screen. Blend Polar A360 with your personal style and mood by choosing the color of the soft, silicone wristband that best suits you. Choose from three different sizes with a secure, easy to use buckle for a comfortable fit.
Don’t miss a thing
With Polar A360 you can decide if you want to be connected and get alerts directly on your wrist. In training mode, Polar A360 can let you know when someone’s calling so you can decide if you want to stop. The rest of the time you can also stay on top of texts, appointments, and social media by getting alerts directly on your wrist.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE TRAINING Makes heart-rate based training more convenient than ever, just tighten the band and you’re ready to train. Exercise at the right training intensity and get guidance how to reach your fitness goals.
- 24/7 ACTIVITY TRACKING Track your activity 24/7 and get practical support to help you achieve your individual daily activity goal.
- VIBRATING SMART NOTIFICATIONS Stay up to date with phone notifications on your wrist, so you know if and when you need to stop.
- SPEED AND DISTANCE Go for a run or walk and measure your speed and distance from the movement of your wrist – indoors and out.
- STEPS AND DISTANCE Tracks your steps and uses that data to calculate what distance you’ve traveled.
- SMART CALORIES Find out exactly how many calories you’ve burned. The calories you burn are calculated by combining your personal data (weight, height, age, and gender) and your daily activity and heart rate based training.
- SLEEP Automatically tracks your sleep time and quality. Check and learn more about your sleeping patterns in the Polar Flow app and web service.
- ACTIVITY GUIDE Shows how active you've been during the day so far, and offers practical guidance like “walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes” you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities, or spread your activity throughout the day and work up to your target at a pace that suits you.
- ACTIVITY BENEFIT Rewards you by giving you daily, weekly and monthly feedback explaining how your activities have been benefiting your health. You can check up on how you're doing either from the Polar Flow app or by using the Flow web service.
- SMART CALORIES Calculates the number of calories burned based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender, and the intensity of your activity. When you use wrist-based heart rate monitoring during your training sessions, the calorie calculation is the most accurate. The sport you are doing is also taken into account, giving you specific, accurate results.
- FITNESS TEST (H7 HEART RATE SENSOR REQUIRED) A five-minute test that measures aerobic fitness from your resting heart rate, heart rate variability and your background information. Complete the test regularly to see the progress you’re making.
- HEART RATE BASED TRAINING Shows your current heart rate and what heart rate zone you’re in, enabling you adjust what you’re doing to train at the right intensity level for your goal. You can set your own targets or favorites to aim for, and get guidance on how to keep the right intensity to get the benefits you want to achieve.
- TRAINING BENEFIT Helps you to understand how each training session benefits your fitness, and gives you feedback immediately after exercising. The Training Benefit feature advises you on how you can make your training more varied by altering your training intensity and duration.
- SPORT PROFILES Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions, and get sport-specific reports and feedback. All sport profiles are based on specific logic and give you the most accurate data, for example, about burned calories. Manage your sport profiles in the Flow web service.
- RUNNING PROGRAM Train for a running event with a personal and adaptive training plan in Polar Flow. Choose from four different targets, 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon, and get a training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Weight 31.7g (S), 33.7g (M), 37.3g (L)
- Wristband thickness 13.5 mm
- Wristband width 23.5 mm
- Waterproof (WR30)
- Wide-viewing angle full color TFT display with capacitive touchscreen
- Screen resolution 80 x 160 pixels (RGB)
- Screen size 13mm x 27mm
- Polar proprietary optical heart rate module (2 green LEDs, 1 photodiode, analog front-end)
- Rechargeable 100 mAh battery
- Battery life up to 2 weeks with 24/7 activity tracking, including 1 hour of training per day (without smart notifications in use)
- Easy wireless sync via Bluetooth® Smart with the Polar Flow app
- Micro USB connector for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- Computer running Mac OS X10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Mobile phones running iOS7 or later and Android 4.3 or later
- Polar Balance smart scale
- Polar H7 heart rate sensor
- Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal (iOS users) and MapMyFitness
- All compatible phones available here
UI languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Japanese
FIND OUT WHICH SIZE IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Here’s a HANDY SIZE GUIDE you can use to measure your wrist and find out which size of Polar A360 wristband is right for you. Also, check out how to adjust your Polar A360 to get the best fit.
Limited Polar International Guarantee
- This guarantee does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national or state laws in force, or the consumer’s rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
- This limited Polar international guarantee is issued by Polar Electro Inc. for consumers who have purchased this product in the USA or Canada. This limited Polar international guarantee is issued by Polar Electro Oy for consumers who have purchased this product in other countries.
- Polar Electro Oy/Polar Electro Inc. guarantees the original consumer/purchaser of this device that the product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase.
- The receipt of the original purchase is your proof of purchase!
- The guarantee does not cover the battery, normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents or non-compliance with the precautions; improper maintenance, commercial use, cracked, broken or scratched cases/displays, elastic strap and Polar apparel.
- The guarantee does not cover any damage/s, losses, costs or expenses, direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to the product.
- Items purchased second hand are not covered by the two (2) year warranty, unless otherwise stipulated by local law.
- During the guarantee period, the product will be either repaired or replaced at Polar Electro Canada's head office in Lachine, Quebec, regardless of the country of purchase.
- Guarantee with respect to any product will be limited to countries where the product has been initially marketed.