Precor 932i Commercial Treadmill
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Division
David Holland Commercial Sales Agent
Phone: (204) 293-6606
SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING & DELIVERY TIMES.
The 932i is a durable, low-impact treadmill and includes the essential features members need in an affordable package. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) and Ground Effects® (GFX), users are ensured a dynamic and rewarding workout. The 932i treadmill is a cost effective option for a broad range of environments such as corporate gyms, apartment complexes and fire departments.
Clear visuals and familiar layout increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. Durable dome switches are tactile, responsive and easy for everyone to use.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Easy to use handgrip sensors and telemetry monitor heart rate during workouts, helping users stay in an aerobic workout zone so they can optimize fat burn and improve cardio fitness.
Integrated Footplant Technology™
Our patented belt system adjusts belt velocity 100 times per second to match natural changes in foot speed, producing a smooth, rhythmic stride and reducing the jarring impact that can stress joints and cause injuries.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System
Reducing fatigue and helping users maintain even speed, our patented system combines ideal cushioning where feet land and vital stability where they push off.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 79 x 34 x 59 inches
- Product Height with PVS: 73 in
- Weight: 331 lbs / 150 kg
- Power: Powered; 120V/20 amp, dedicated circuit
- Optional – 240V/20 amp, dedicated circuit
- Total Workouts: 7
- Motor Drive: 4.0 hp AC motor
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12 mph / 1 – 20 km/h
- Elevation Range: 0% - 15% (0.5% increments)
- Language Selection: English, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese,
- Russian, Spanish
- Network Capabilities: FitLinxx compatible
- C-SAFE enabled
- Entertainment: Optional - 15” Personal Viewing System (PVS)
- Optional - iPod® / iPhone® compatible
- Optional - Wireless entertainment cap
- Optional - Cable management
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year