Precor 946i Assurance Series Treadmill
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Division
David Holland Commercial Sales Agent
Phone: (204) 293-6606
Ground Effects® Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
Integrated Footplant Technology™ makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
Deck and Belt - Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
Elevation System - Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
Motor - IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Cable Management - Optional
- Emergency Stop - Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Transport Wheels - Yes
- Reversible Deck - Yes
- Frame - Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Rollers - Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Maximum Workout Time - 240 minutes
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Electronic Readouts - Speed, Incline, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Pace, Distance, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, SmartRate, Percent complete, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Average Speed, Cals/Min, Cals/Hr, Watts, METS, Target HR, Avg Heart Rate, Elevation Gain, Pace
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 120 seconds
15 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Interval 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Weight Loss, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Aerobic Variety, Random, Cross Country, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Type - Large LED Display
- Tap Control - Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate® - Yes
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Power Cord Management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips.
- Motor - Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Handrail Length (inches / cm) - 19.5 inches / 49.7 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm) - 2.5 inches / 6.4 cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 400 lbs / 182 kg
- Step-up Height - 7.5 inches / 19 cm
- Speed Range - 1-12 mph / 1-20 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range - 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W) - 22 X 56 inches / 56 X 142 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 79 inches / 204 cm
- Width - 34 inches / 86 cm
- Height - 59 inches / 150 cm
- Height with PVS - 73 inches / 186 cm
- Equipment Weight - 331 lbs / 150 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 82 inches / 208 cm
- Width - 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height - 17 inches / 43 cm
- Shipping Weight - 378 lbs / 171 kg
- Cord Length - 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Equipment - Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC - Dedicated 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC - IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
FCC, FCC, ETL, ETL, CE, CE, EN957, EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible - Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Your Precor equipment is an investment that is protected with a limited standard warranty or, if purchased, a limited extended warranty.
- THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES OFFER:
- The best service - Over 90% customer satisfaction rating as compared to our competitors.
- Precor-certified technicians are experts in servicing Precor equipment in your area.
- Prompt service to keep your equipment running efficiently and effectively with limited down time.
- High quality parts - Precor technicians use only genuine Precor parts.
In addition, the Precor Extended Commercial Limited Warranty Program offers:
- EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM:
- Managed risk of unpredictable and potentially expensive costs by expanding coverage at a fixed rate.
- Extends equipment life by implementing proper procedures.
- Is available on Commercial Cardio Equipment at time of original sale.
For more information on the warranty Precor offers please visit our warranty page.
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year