Precor EFX532i Elliptical Crosstrainer
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Division
David Holland Commercial Sales Agent
Phone: (204) 293-6606
Email: [email protected]
The EFX® 532i is equipped with the unique CrossRamp® technology which alters the elliptical path between 15 and 40 degrees. The 532i is ideal for light-use facilities.
Clear visuals and familiar layout increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. Durable dome switches are tactile, responsive and easy for everyone to use.
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower body workouts.
Adjustable CrossRamp® Technology
Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals.
Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing users to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct motion.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 31 x 67 inches / 213 x 79 x 168 centimeters
- Product Height with PVS: 80 in / 203 cm
- Weight: 245 lbs / 111 kg
- Power: Self-Powered
- Total Workouts: 6
- Resistance Levels: 20
- CrossRamp® Range: 15-40°
- Language Selection: English, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Network Capabilities: FitLinxx compatible
- C-SAFE enabled
- Entertainment: Optional - 15” Personal Viewing System (PVS)
- Optional - iPod® / iPhone® compatible
- Optional - Wireless entertainment cap
- Accessories: Accessories holder
- Reading rack
- Optional - Cable management
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year