Precor EFX536i Elliptical Crosstrainer
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Division
David Holland Commercial Sales Agent
Phone: (204) 293-6606
Email: [email protected]
The EFX® 536i combines the benefits of CrossRamp® technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The 536i is ideal for smaller commercial facilities.
Clear visuals and familiar layout increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. Durable dome switches are tactile, responsive and easy for
everyone to use.
Moving handlebars for a total-body workout.
Adjustable CrossRamp® Technology
Users can isolate or cross-train specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals.
Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing users to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct motion.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 32 x 64 inches / 203 x 81 x 162 centimeters
- Product Height with PVS: 80 in / 203 cm
- Weight: 207 lbs / 94 kg
- Power: Self-Powered
- Total Workouts: 6
- Resistance Levels: 20
- CrossRamp® Range: 15-40°
- Language Selection: English, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Network Capabilities: FitLinxx compatible
- C-SAFE enabled
- Entertainment: Optional - 15” Personal Viewing System (PVS)
- Optional - iPod® / iPhone® compatible
- Optional - Wireless entertainment cap
- Accessories: Accessories holder Reading rack
- Optional - Cable management
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year