Precor EFX835 Elliptical Crosstrainer
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Division
David Holland Commercial Sales Agent
Phone: (204) 293-6606
The EFX® 835 combines the benefits of CrossRamp® technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. CrossRamp® technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups.
Moving handlebars for a total-body workout.
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the P30 console features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving.
Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals.
Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing ergonomically correct motion.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 32 x 68 inches / 203 x 81 x 173 centimeters
- Product Height with PVS: 84 in / 213 cm
- Weight: 338 lbs / 153 kg
- Power: Self-powered
- Total Workouts: 15
- Resistance Levels: 20
- CrossRamp® Range: 13-40°
- Language Selection: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Network Capabilities: FitLinxx compatible
- C-SAFE enabled
- Entertainment: Optional - 15” Personal Viewing System (PVS)
- Optional - Wireless entertainment cap
- Accessories: Accessories holder
- Reading rack
- Optional - Cable management
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year