Precor Spinner® Ride Indoor Cycle
Our entry level, high quality indoor cycle with many of the same proven Spinner® ergonomics and function as our other Spinner® bikes. The Spinner® Ride is a great option for facilities just entering the market, offering 10 or fewer classes a week, and looking to easily satisfy members with a reliable "turn key" experience of product, education, and service. Available in both belt and chain drive.
Superior feel from our perimeter weighted flywheel Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner® that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience driven design resulting in more reliablity With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes, all Spinner® bikes are designed to shed sweat and be easier to clean and maintain. All aluminum adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it's needed most.
Features exerciser and operators expect Dual sided pedal (SPD compatible and toe cage) Oversided cranks with Morse taper connections. Reliable, powerful friction resistance system. Available in both chain and belt drive.
- Drive system - Chain or Poly-V belt
- Resistance System - Friction
- Color - Metallic white
- Frame - Steel
- Handlebars - Up-Down adjustment
- Pedals - Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment - Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Electronic Readouts - Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate/Pulse, Time, Distance, Calories, Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver - Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters
- Display Type - Optional console sold separately
- User Height Range (inches / cm) - 4' 11" to 6' 4" / 150cm to 193cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width - 162 mm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 54 in / 137 cm
- Width - 21 in / 53 cm
- Height - 47 in / 119 cm
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 47 in / 119 cm
- Width - 39 in / 99 cm
- Height - 11 in / 28 cm
- Shipping Weight - 135 lbs / 61 kg
- ETL, CE, EN957
Your Precor equipment is an investment that is protected with a limited standard warranty or, if purchased, a limited extended warranty.
- THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES OFFER:
- The best service - Over 90% customer satisfaction rating as compared to our competitors.
- Precor-certified technicians are experts in servicing Precor equipment in your area.
- Prompt service to keep your equipment running efficiently and effectively with limited down time.
- High quality parts - Precor technicians use only genuine Precor parts.
In addition, the Precor Extended Commercial Limited Warranty Program offers:
- EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM:
- Managed risk of unpredictable and potentially expensive costs by expanding coverage at a fixed rate.
- Extends equipment life by implementing proper procedures.
- Is available on Commercial Cardio Equipment at time of original sale.
For more information on the warranty Precor offers please visit our warranty page.