Precor UBK615 Upright Cycle
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Division
David Holland Commercial Sales Agent
Phone: (204) 293-6606
Email: [email protected]
The new, self-powered UBK 615 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated handheld heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. Easy seat adjustment, redesigned saddle for riding comfort, and improved knee over pedal spindle (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedaling mean a smooth, comfortable workout.
- 3-Piece Crank
- Single stage drive system
- 3-Phase Generator
- Belt Drive Belt
- Resistance Levels 25
- Stream-lined LED display
- Preset Programs 6 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons
- Electronic Readouts Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate®, Resistance, RPM, Time, Percent complete, Heart rate
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) 30 seconds
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Yes.
- Chest strap transmitter required.
- Telemetry Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user's heart rate chest strap.
- SmartRate® instantly displays heart rate. When age and weight are entered, SmartRate helps the user to stay in fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
Integrated Entertainment Options
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver Optional
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) 350 lbs / 159 kg
- User Height Range (inches / cm) 58 - 78 / 147 - 198
- Crank Width 19
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 46 inches / 117 cm
- Width 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height 57 inches / 146 cm
- Equipment Weight 155 lbs / 70 kg
- Equipment Self-Powered
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year