Precor UBK835 Upright Cycle
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Division
David Holland Commercial Sales Agent
Phone: (204) 293-6606
Email: [email protected]
The self-powered UBK 835 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated touch heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. One-handed seat adjustment on or off the bike, redesigned saddle for riding comfort and improved knee over pedal spindle (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedalling mean a smooth, comfortable workout.
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the P30 console features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving.
Over-molded style adds comfort and durability while offerring dual heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road.
Seat Adjustment and Improved Saddle Design
The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with
The dual-sided pedals allow the user to use the pedals with or without the integrated straps. The extra wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes to ensure proper pedaling form.
Ease of Maintenance
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 21 x 62 inches / 122 x 53 x 157 centimeters
- Product Height with PVS: 72 in / 183 cm
- Weight: 160 lbs / 73 kg
- Power: Self-powered
- Total Workouts: 12
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Minimum Watts: 18 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Language Selection: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Network Capabilities: FitLinxx compatible
- C-SAFE enabled
- Entertainment: Optional - 15” Personal Viewing System (PVS)
- Optional - Wireless entertainment cap
- Accessories: Accessories holder
- Reading rack
- Optional - Cable management
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year
- Structural Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including treadmill running belt, treadmill running deck, and drive motor): 10 Years
- Console 3 years
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
- Product Labour (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year