RumbleRoller Beastie with Base (FIRM)
Beastie Series products expand the RumbleRoller experience to provide more intense, versatile, portable, and affordable massage options. The Beastie is an aggressive massage ball that is the heart of this series.
Beasties Series products don't replace the RumbleRoller, but they are more specific in purpose. Use them to dig deeper into a troublesome area, or to work with greater detail on smaller muscles – e.g. those of the forearms and calves.
Advantages of the Beastie
We wanted you to have not just a great massage ball, but the best possible massage ball. So we invested considerable time, attention, and resources in its development.
Original or X-Firm?
The Beastie is available in two versions – Original (clear), which has firm but flexible bumps, and X-Firm (green), which is extremely firm.
The best one for you depends on both your sensitivity to pain and your method of use. For example, if you're using the Beastie on the floor and putting your full weight on it, we recommend the Original version. If you're using the Beastie against a wall, you'll be applying much lower forces to it, and will probably respond best to the X-Firm. If you plan to work your entire body and experiment with different techniques, you may want to own both versions.
Use of the Detachable Base
The detachable base is more than just a place to park your Beastie when you're done using it. It's a fundamental, patent pending part of the Beastie system, and it provides these distinct benefits:
- Elevation The Base elevates the Beastie an additional 1/2" above the surface, to better access hard-to-reach areas of your body.
- Intensification The Base orients the Beastie so that one of its bumps is held firmly in a straight-up position. That guarantees maximum penetration of the muscle.
- Stabilization The Base prevents the Beastie from rolling. That facilitates more controlled massage techniques, and it also allows you to work off the side of the Beastie to generate higher shear forces in the muscle tissue.
- Retention The Base retains the Beastie so that it can more easily be used in off-the-floor applications.
- Attachment In addition to being a free-standing support, the Base serves as an adapter to removably attach the Beastie to either a wall or the Beastie Wall System.