Most small gyms on the market are “chair-based” and don’t offer nearly as many legitimate exercises as bench-based gyms such as the 1450. They sacrifice not only the number of exercises, but the comfort, correctness, and effectiveness of Vectra “bench-based” gyms. The bench format offers a great many pressing angles, positions that can be used with dumbbells as well. Additionally, the station can be used without the bench so that exercises like squats, calf raises, dips, and shrugs can be performed. Most chair-based gyms are missing these exercises entirely. When personal trainers equip their studios, they opt for the variety offered by a multiposition bench. A bench just like you’ll find on the On-Line 1450.
All Vectra gyms are designed to provide you with a safe, effective, comfortable workout. A contributing factor is the ability to easily adjust the workout station to fit your unique needs. The 20 position press arm combined with the 7 position bench means near limitless ability to tailor your workout to your goals and flexibility.
- Weight Stack: 160 lbs. standard, 210 lbs. available. Powder coated, machined cast iron. Alloy selector shaft for low minimum weight. Premium selector pin.
- Press Arm: 20 position with ball bearing pivots. (Add 10 lbs. to all exercises lifting the press arm). Patented release lever functions in both directions for easy adjustment from all exercise positions. Natural arc motion. 1 to 1 lift ratio.
- Bench: 7 Position bench with 4 position seat bottom. Rolls on a spring-loaded ball bearing wheel for easy adjustment. New handle for easy positioning and graduated scale help you find the right bench angle.
- Leg Developer: Ball bearing pivot. Bench mounted with cam. On-line and ready to use in all bench positions. Easy one-touch adjustment from leg extension to lying leg curl. Contoured, width-adjustable leg rollers.
- Cross Chest Fly Arms: 3 swiveling attachment points to fit different users and vary training emphasis. Comfortable elastomeric grips.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon with ball bearing hub.
- Cable System: Patented On-Line cable system invented by Vectra Fitness in 1987.
- Cable: Internally lubricated, clear nylon coated. 7 x 19 strand construction, aircraft quality. 2000 lb. tensile strength with stainless steel fittings.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel, linear polished.
- High Pulley: Infinitely adjustable during assembly from 6 ’ 6 ” to 6 ’11 ” (overall machine height). Custom fit to ceiling height and/or primary users.
- Frame: Heavy duty welded steel construction. Quality powder coat finish for beauty and durability.
- Frame Colors Available: White, Black, Sterling Silver and Classic Pewter. Upholstery Colors: Black and Grey standard. Inquire about other color options.
- Cushions: Seamless cushions, more durable than molded or sewn cushions.
- Integral Weight Stack Shrouding
- Padded Ankle Strap
- Lat Bar, Curl Bar, two Single Handles
- Cable Extension
- Adjustable Lat Hold-Down
- Exercise/Safety Poster
- 1450 Option Kit: Squat Attachments,
- Calf Raise / Seated Row Block, Foot
- Accessory Rack
- Custom Handle Kit (Parallel Grip Lat Bar,
- Close Grip Multi-Function Bar, Triceps Strap)
- 10” and 15” cable extensions
- Dual Grip Handle
- Close Grip Press Option
- Cambered Bar
- Dumbbell Racks
- 2-1/2 and 5 lb. Add-On Plates
Lifetime Limited Warranty (home use):
- Lifetime frame; 5 years weight stack, guide rods, pulleys, bearings;
- 3 years cables, cable attachments, upholstery.
- See manual for details.
Please CLICK HERE to view the complete Vectra On-Line 1450 Brochure