The M50 treadmill features:
- A compact footprint that still provides maximum performance.
- A lubricant infused orthopedic belt for smooth, natural motion while you run.
- TRUE HRC® Cruise Control that automatically adjusts incline and speed to meet your target heart rate throughout your workout.
- A state-of-the-art console with LCD screen and Bluetooth capabilities.
- Industry-leading warranties to make your investment last a lifetime.
All of our treadmills are made with commercial-grade materials and the finest components, so you can work out on a commercial-grade machine. Add the M50 Treadmill to your home gym today!
Frame TypeNon-Folding Running Area 58"L x 20"W Step-up Height 7" Drive Motor Motorized Cushioning TrueSoft® System Belt Lubricant Infused Orthopaedic belt Roller Size N/A Deck ThicknessN/A Incline Range 0%-15% Speed Range .5 - 12 MPH / .8 - 19.3 KMH Electrical Requirements 120V / 15A Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)74 in x 29.5 in x 54 in Folded Dimensions (L x W x H) N/A Product Weight 220 lbs. Max User Weight 300 lbs. Features Two Front transport wheels, HRC Cruise control, state of the art console W/ LCD + Bluetooth, Contact heart rate monitoring, etc. Display 7" LCD Display Console Feedback N/A Programs 7 Programs
Frame Lifetime Frame Warranty Parts 5 Years electrical & wear items & cosmetics Drive Motor 30 Years Labour
1 Year on Parts & Motor, 6 Months on Cosmetics
Electronics 10 Years
- + - Resources