Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 600 lb. capacity.
- 600 lbs. capacity
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style
- back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with
- proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer(#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- 22"H x 59"L x 27"W
- Height to pad –flat position 20”
- Back pad 9.5” wide
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.