This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates a free weight dumbbell press and produces 25% more muscle interaction.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- 84"L x 58"W x 84"H
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.