Lock your legs in the leg lock-down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID100 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
- Independent back (ladder style) and seat pad (pull pin) adjustments
- Included foot hold for stability in decline position
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- High gloss red paint nish
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- 14-gauge 3” round mainframe
- Optional attachments:
- Leg Developer GLDA3, Preacher Curl GPCA1
- Back pad adjusts to -18º, 0º, 15º, 30º, 45º, 65º and 80º
- Seat pad adjusts to 0º, 8º, 12º, 16º
- Height to pad-at: 19”
- Product Weight: 53 lbs.
- 66”L x 28”W x 19”H (49”H with inclined back pad)
- Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty
- Optional GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment and GLDA3 Leg Developer Attachment
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name.
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for in-home or light commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.