Pop pin adjustments, foam rollers and bar holders for high and low pulleys add order and convenience to your workout. A seated row foot brace and diamond plate stabilizers add extra balance and security to the best lat machine on the market today.
Includes Lat Bar and Straight Bar. Weight plates and Olympic adapter sleeves optional.
- “No-Cable-Change Technology” makes transitions between high and low pulley exercises effortless
- Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ seat pad
- Patented nylon bushings provide smooth weight carriage travel
- Comfortable, multi-position 8" foam rollers lock you in position for high pulley lat work
- Seated Row Foot Brace for low pulley lat work
- Includes Lat Bar and Straight Bar
- 60"L x 32"W x 82"H
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.