• 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
• Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
• Durable double stitched upholstery
• Sealed bearing pivot points
• Adjustable press arms to fit all size users, with gas assisted start positions
• Adjustable seat pad with gas assist
• Ergonomic hand grip positions
• Converging press arm movement for advanced biomechanics
• Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
• Weight plate holders for plate storage
*Olympic weight plates not included
Assembled Weight: 167lb / 75.75kg Assembled Dimensions: Length Width Height 71.00in / 1,803.40mm 53.00in / 1,346.20mm 41.00in/1,041.40mm Package Dimensions: Length Width Height 66.54in / 1,690.12mm 43.50in / 1,104.90mm 10.04in / 255.02mm Volume Gross Weight 16.82 ft3 / 0.48 m3 184.80lb / 83.83kg
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.