Engineered to be compact and easily assembled the BSG10X does not compromise your workouts. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments let the BSG10X accommodate many users of all sizes. A 160lb. adjustable weight stack, high, mid and low pulleys, 8 position adjustable press arm and leg developer station the BSG10X enables the user to perform over 40 exercises, safely and biomechanically correct.
Included with the BSG10X is a 48" lat bar a low row bar and an abdominal-harness. Just click on the tech spec tab to see the many features built into this incredible new Powerline gym. The BSG10X also comes backed by the Powerline Exclusive 10 Year Warranty! You can’t afford not to make this a part of your own home workout center!
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- upper pulley, mid pulley, low pulley and press station are all 1:1 ratio
- Includes: 48" lat bar, low row bar, ab crunch harness
- 66"L x 47"W x 80"H
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the POWERLINE by Body-Solid brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
POWERLINE by Body-Solid warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
10 YEARS: Frame
1 YEAR: Parts.
Power-Line warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Power-Line or from an authorized Power-Line reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.