Superior feel from the perimeter weighted flywheel
Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience driven design
With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes all Spinner(R) bikes are designed to shed sweat to prevent pooling and rust. An open base makes it easier for maintenance and cleaning under and around the bikes. All aluminum adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it's needed most.
The Spinner® Rally features an all aluminum frame for greater corrosion resistance and ride stiffness. This frame is complete with Fore/Aft handlebar adjustments, Morse taper connections, dual sided pedals (SPD compatible and toe cage), and a reliable, powerful friction resistance system. Available in both chain and belt drive.
- Pedal Mount - Morse taper
- Drive system - Kevlar® reinforced cogged belt
- Resistance System - Magnetic
- Color - Semi-gloss metallic black
- Frame - Powder coated aluminum
- Handlebars - Adjustable Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Pedals - Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment - Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Display Type - Spinner Power LCD Colour Console (included)
- Electronic Readouts - Watts, Average Watts, Kilojoules or Calories, Cadence (RPM), Average Cadence, Heart Rate (BPM), Average Heart Rate, Time, and Distance. Up to ten intervals with each including interval time, interval kilojoule, interval average watts.
- No batteries required
- Bluetooth Pairing - The console is Bluetooth compatible to share data with a smartphone. Smartphone must first have a compatible app installed such as Wahoo RunFit.
- ANT+ pairing - Compatible for pairing with heart rate straps, leaderboards, and personal devices with FE-C “Trainer” protocol.
- Software Updates - Can receive software updates via USB; can upload service log data to a USB.
- User Height Range (inches / cm) - 4' 11" to 6' 4"
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs
- Q-factor - 162 mm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 47 in / 119 cm
- Width - 11 in / 27.94 cm
- Height - 39 in / 99.06 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) - 147 lb / 66.68 kg
- ETL - Yes
- CE - Yes
- EN957 - Yes
- + - warranty