The EP-560 Ltd. is the most popular model from the Teeter Hang Ups ComforTrak Series and upgraded to include optional accessories to modify your inversion experience for whatever stretch your body is craving. Whether youâ€™re in the mood for a relaxing shiatsu-style massage, or needing to focus traction on your lower back, the EP-560 Ltd. has all the right accessories for your target areas. This inversion table is built with superior components including pressure-reducing specialty foam ankle supports, a patented track-style bed and heat-treated, heavy gauge steel materials.
Unique the EP-560 Ltd.
- Acupressure Nodes come in two sizes, insert anywhere along the ComforTrak to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak™ Bed with innovative track design holds Teeter's most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Customizable with Teeter Hang Ups accessories like EZ-Up Gravity Boots, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, and Vibration Cushion (sold separately)
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series are Teeter's latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Stretch Assist Handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guide
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Pre-set Rotation Control with the adjustable tether allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or remove for full inversion
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.8" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
- Easy assembly, less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy Assembly, with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner's Manual attached to the product and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Non-Use Length: 60"
Non-Use Height: 58.5"
In-Use Length: 84"
In-Use Width: 28.75"
In-Use Height: 86"
Assembled Weight: 58.6lbs
Carton Length: 47.5
Carton Width: 30
Carton Height: 6.5
Shipper Carton Weight: 68.4 lbs
Warranty: Full 5-Year Warranty