WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase.
- The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for color.
- The WaterRower Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc.
- Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model.
- Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection.
- Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use.
- Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability.
- For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
- All WaterRower Series 4 (S4) wood models now include the Home Training DVD in box.
Club Finish - Ash Wood Stained Black & Rose / Danish Oil Finish / Urethane Finish
Includes Series 4 performance monitor
In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm
Stored: Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
Warranty for Private and Commercial Use - WaterRower will replace or repair at its factory or nominated service centre any WaterRower or WaterRower component found to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of initial shipment by WaterRower. The Warranty is Upgradeable to a THREE (3) Years on all Components and Five (5) Years on all Wooden Components by registering your WaterRower within the first year of purchase.